[Wine] Wine 3D performance - where does the bottleneck lies and how

James Huk huk256 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 18:12:48 CST 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 4:10 PM, Thunderbird <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> At this point we don't need any application specific optimizations. There can be various areas which have not been implemented in the most efficient way. Those issues should be fixed.

Thanks for the information everyone - that cleared thing up a bit. One
more thing I was wondering... do you know if somebody ever tried
compiling wine using Intel C Compiler (presumably - the fastest x86
compiler there is)? Should it be possible to compile wine using this
compiler "out of the box" or would some changes to the code need to be
done first?