[Wine] libxml2 32-bit files not found during ./configure

mrpickle wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 8 20:48:28 CST 2010

I am building wine-1.1.37 for OSX and having a hard time getting it to find the 32-bit builds of libxml2. I'm building this manually so I can apply 2 patches.

The build is fine otherwise.

I feel as though I'm simply doing something wrong that would be obvious to someone that has already been here. Maybe the CFLAGS=-arch i386 -m32 isn't right and it's building 64 bit, or the output isn't where make is expecting?

My goal is to play some Mass Effect 2, which will be AWESOME.