[Wine] Mass Effect, Problem With Mouse

Berillions wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 9 02:17:19 CST 2010

Hello,

In fact, if i play with Wine 1.1.38 not patched, i can move my mouse but i can't use it in the menu.

But during a game, it's different. Left and Right clic don't work and move the mouse doesn't work too. Mainly when i want choose a conversation's option when Sheppard must to speak.

You managed to resolve this problem with which patch?
There are more patch and i don't find a good patch to play correctly at this game.

I add that i play in windowed mode with wine 1.1.38.

Thanks for your help.