[Wine] Re: Game- Fishdom H20 video problem

frwagner wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 10 04:28:47 CST 2010

I just ran a debug +warn and got the following:

fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32f6fc,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:d3d:WineD3D_ChoosePixelFormat Add OpenGL context recreation support to SetDepthStencilSurface

There were also a number of sound "fixme" entries but sound is O.K.

I had to run the debug against the main exe file, the "loader" exe with debug +warn on, only brings up a black screen.

The "fixme" errors mean nothing to me, but might help someone to understand the problem.

Thanks,

Fred