[Wine] Re: multiple iso + install problem

gr4fimaci wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 10 08:45:14 CST 2010

Berillions wrote:
> If i understand, you have 2 DVD and you can't eject the first DVD when the installation ask you to insert the Second DVD?
>
> Use this command to resolve the problem :
>
> Code:
> wine start /unix /media/cdrom/Setup.exe
>

> With this command, you can eject the first DVD.
>
> Berillions

Not exactly. The installer was in mdf files and I converted to iso. I cannot use wine eject e: (e: is /media/iso and configured as CD-ROM) now, because doesn't work (never did).

I start the setup.exe in first iso and it asks the second one.
wine eject e: // doesn't work any way
umount -l -f /media/iso // works fine
mount -t iso9660 cd2.iso /media/iso -o loop // works fine, all data in rigth path, but...
setup.exe can't continue, waits for cd2