[Wine] Re: Mathematical Program

PhazzedOut wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 11 02:04:56 CST 2010

Ok I talked to him and he said he wrote it in visual basic (should of guessed, the only programming class they teach is that).

Well I don't run it on terminal. It usually does not do anything but here I will do it right now. Because I honestly do not want to boot up to windows.

This is what it shows.

> err:module:import_dll Library MSVBVM60.DLL (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Spherical Trig\\SphericalTrig.exe") not found
> err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\Spherical Trig\\SphericalTrig.exe" failed, status c0000135

Don't know what to make of it. What can I do?