[Wine] Windows app demanding dialup networking - registry entry?

DaveInPhx wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 11 04:25:33 CST 2010

Running Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic) and with Wine 1.0.1 installed, we're trying to run a windows install for an application designed specifically for employees of a certain airline. This package allows them access to their scheduling etc., so it is pretty important to the user!

When running the install package, it complains that dialup networking is installed. As far as I recall, this is set up in the network connections to not use dialup (this particular PC is connected to a LAN with internet access) and the selection is written to the registry.  I suspect that setting this registry entry will resolve the problem, but I don't know which entry to create for it.

Any ideas??