[Wine] Re: problem with win32 application

Ritm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 12 01:19:14 CST 2010

Why you mean, i runing Mac? No! I'm trying start my application on old laptop. Acer Travelmate 2350. RAM - 750 Mb, HDD - 40 Gb, CPU - Celeron M, 1,4 GHz with manualy integrated Wi-Fi adapter from dead laptop "samsung" :-)
 OS - openSuse 11.1 And i have not iFod, because i like listen music with big stereo in my office\home\car.
In Russia, Apple gadgets is very expensive. For example, Mac sales for 1500 $ in official shop. In Russia, very small group of buyers, ready for pay mach money for work-horse :-)