[Wine] Bonzai 3D - SketchUp with nurbs

nikkkko wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 12 05:40:44 CST 2010

Hi,

I use SketchUp under wine and it runs really well, so first off many thanks to all those here who helped make that happen.

Recentlly I've been looking for a SketchUp-ish app which can handle nurbs, and Bonzai3D appears to fit the bill.  However, although though it currently runs under wine, menu icons are invisible.

I am neither wine nor Bonzai competent, (under the hood), but if there's anyone here who would care to take a look, I will post a screen grab of what's happening plus terminal error messages.

Thanks,

Nick