[Wine] Macports wine-crossover-games

J.T. Blaylock jteb83 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 19:36:20 CST 2010

I have installed the wine-crossover-games package from Macports on Mac OS X 10.6 and found that winecfg is not in /opt/local/bin/winecfg like it is with my installation of wine-devel on a different OS X machine. Rather it is buried in /opt/local/lib/wine/winecfg.exe.so. I know I could setup an alias or symlink or add the path to my... path, but I thought I'd get the word out of the unexpected behavior. I'm not sure if this is the right place (sorry if it isn't) but I thought it would be a good place to start.