[Wine] Wine patched

Berillions wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 14 14:35:59 CST 2010

Hello,

I have a question when I must to patch Wine.

I must to patch wine 1.1.38 with 2 patch to play correctly at Mass Effect 2.
There are 2 patch to resolve the mouse problem and crash problem after to launch the game. The 2 files modified by these patch are : dinput.dll.so and wined3d.dll.so.

After to deplace it in /usr/lib/wine and replace the old files, can i to play correctly at other games?

For exemple, with this wine patched, can i play at Call of Duty 4 without problem?
Can i have a problem because wined3d.dll.so is modified?

Thanks