[Wine] Re: Wine patched

Berillions wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 15 10:43:34 CST 2010

Hello,

I have an idea but i have a problem in a game.
I create a folder (Wine1.1.38-ME) in my desktop. In this folder i create differents folder :

Code:

bin
include
lib
share

In ~/Desktop/Wine1.1.38-ME/bin, I have this, like in /usr/bin :

Code:
function_grep.pl  widl            winecfg      winefile   winepath
msiexec           wine            wineconsole  wineg++    wineprefixcreate
notepad           wine-preloader  winecpp      winegcc    wineserver
regedit           wineboot        winedbg      winemaker  wmc
regsvr32          winebuild       winedump     winemine   wrc

In ~/Desktop/Wine1.1.38-ME/include, I have the wine's folder like in /usr/include

In ~/Desktop/Wine1.1.38-ME/lib, I have the wine's folder and libwine*.so like in /usr/lib

In ~/Desktop/Wine1.1.38-ME/share/, I have wine's folder like in /usr/share

In ~/Desktop/Wine1.1.38-ME/share/man, I have folder of de.UTF-8, fr.UTF-8 and man1 like in /usr/share/man

And i replace in ~/Desktop/Wine1.1.38-ME/lib/wine, the old dinput.dll.so by the new file (dinput.dll.so patched)

To install a game, i use this script in ~/Desktop/Wine1.1.38-ME/

Code:
#! /bin/bash

export WINEDLLPATH="$PWD/lib32/wine"
export WINESERVER="$PWD/bin/wineserver"
export WINELOADER="$PWD/bin/wine"

env WINEPREFIX="$HOME/.wine-ME" wine start /unix "/mnt/iso/Setup.exe"

And to play at this game :

Code:

#! /bin/bash

export WINEDLLPATH="$PWD/lib32/wine"
export WINESERVER="$PWD/bin/wineserver"
export WINELOADER="$PWD/bin/wine"

export WINEPREFIX="$HOME/.wine-ME"
cd "$HOME/.wine-ME/drive_c/Program Files/Mass Effect/Binaries/"
WINEFORCEMOUSEWARP=yes wine "MassEffect.exe"

But, i have always the mouse bug when i launch the game. I can't move my character.
If i replace the new dinput.dll.so in /usr/lib/wine and i launch the game, i haven't this problem.

So i have a problem in Wine1.1.38-ME/ but what?
A missing file ?

Have you got an idea?

Thanks