[Wine] Trying to solve a .NET issue

Vorathe wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 15 15:34:20 CST 2010

At least I think it's a .NET issue...
---
fixme:ole:Context_QueryInterface interface not implemented {51372ae0-cae7-11cf-be81-00aa00a2fa25}
---
I'm attempting to get a work application running under wine, and have been successful thus far. I have .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and Compact version of 3.5 installed.

When I run the application using wine, the initial server login (server ip, port, database name, login, password boxes) application works 100%. It's when I enter my IP/login credentials when I get the fixme error: fixme:ole:Context_QueryInterface interface not implemented {51372ae0-cae7-11cf-be81-00aa00a2fa25}

What should normally happen, is a second screen (loads in windows xp as fullscreen) should launch with another edit box (login).

I'm getting a handful of: "fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L" also, might that be related to my interface problem too?

Any insight at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks