[Wine] Re: Installing games on a portable harddrive using wine

Dalandros wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 16 12:41:23 CST 2010

I looked around but i thought i didn't find that subject, terribly sorry about that,
and the usb drive does appear in Linux, its a "Lacie", and sadly when you ask "how its formated" i'm not too sure how to answer that, i know its formated, anything beyond that is whichcraft to my level of knowedge i'm afraid ^^
thankyou i'll look in the FAQ again