[Wine] oblivion grafix issues

mickmouse13 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 17 10:52:15 CST 2010

http://micksepicblog.webs.com/images/uhoh.png
just curious asto if any of you have seen this before or know what its caused by im in ubuntu 9.10 and running wine 1.0.1. the game in this pic is oblivion. you dont have to give me a hugely indepth tutorial or anything but if you could tell me what might be causing this, it would be nice. thanks, i will be searching around the forums here for the answer. a little more info: not only are there odd lines and junk, some part of the ground are gone, and the water (even in highest settings) looks like the water your seeing in the pic. also the screen will briefly flip for a about half a second. anyone think it has to do with Direct X?