[Wine] USB to serial adapter with TeraTerm, speed issues

anr78 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 18 12:01:09 CST 2010

I installed TeraTerm today to use it with a Prolific USB to Serial Adapter. I created a symlink in dosdevices (ln -s /dev/ttyUSB0 com1) and started TeraTerm. To my joy I got the output from my connected device, however, the speed is not good. This goes both for output and input, but especially the keyboard input is slow, and only works now and then.

Anyone got an idea about how I can attack this?