[Wine] Error message when try to install Windows based application

chanchon1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 19 12:25:52 CST 2010

Hi there, I am trying to install some of my applications on Wine but I get the following error messages:

An error occurred while loading the archive
Archive: /media/cdrom0/Setup.exe
[/media/cdrom0/Setup.exe]
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
note: /media/cdrom0/Setup.exe may be a plain executable, not an archive
zipinfo: cannot find zipfile directory in one of /media/cdrom0/Setup.exe or
/media/cdrom0/Setup.exe.zip, and cannot find /media/cdrom0/Setup.exe.ZIP, period.

any ideas?

Thanks