[Wine] Re: Problems with a little program VS WINE

Leibnew wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 20 16:10:44 CST 2010

Ok, all done:

1- open terminal and tipe:

export WINEPREFIX=$HOME/wine/Futgraf (my program)

2-Then tipe in the SAME TERMINAL  winecfg

And here I don't know what I have to do?
so I close the winecfg windows and then in the SAME TERMINAL tipe:

winetricks dcom98 comctl32 vbrun6 vcrun (Install it)

3- Finally, I tipe in the SAME TERMINAL for install my program:

wine /home/bta/Escriptori/Setup.graf.exe and.... the terminal show me that:

fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)

IF I want install it, i have to go to winecfg and then go to the libraries and remove "rcpt4", and then one more time tipe in the terminal: wine /home/bta/Escriptori/setup.graf.exe

and YES install buuuuuuuuuuuuut appear the fuck message:

http://www.uploadfilesystem.com//viewimage.php?file=/imagenes/10/02/18/jSj52602.png

I don't know where is the wrong?