[Wine] Re: how to make IE6 window larger?

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 21 20:18:18 CST 2010

Apply? Okay? Do you mean IE6's internet settings dialogue? Because IE6 itself doesn't have any such thing in the main interface...

In any case, you can almost always drag windows around by holding alt. That should get you to show the bottom of the window. Also run winecfg, the graphics(?) tab lets you set the font size (or rather DPI, which will resize your font in Wine anyway).

Finally, reinstalling Wine usually doesn't do a thing. If you want a clean "wine install", delete or move the $HOME/.wine directory.

As for connection problems... Wine should be taking your regular Linux connection settings, so usually it won't work only when it doesn't work on your system in general... Can't really help much with that issue as it just works for me (though I haven't tried IE 6 in a while).