[Wine] .NET framework

Christian Voß mcstarfighter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 09:31:48 CST 2010

This sounds that you are running your Wine as NT6.x. On Vista / Server
2008 / Seven / Server 2008 R2 there is already NET Framework available
as feature. And the installer you started only detect your OS version
and gives you that information. If you are running Wine as XP, the
error will not be anymore ...