[Wine] Waiting forever for appdb test data aproval - how can I speed it up?

Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes alex at thehandofagony.com
Mon Feb 22 09:43:41 CST 2010

Yes, as a maintainer you are able to submit test data directly, bypassing any
queues. Looking at the test results queue, I can see that your report hasn't
been processed yet because we are waiting for the maintainer of the app to do
it. If that doesn't happen in a day or two from now, he/she will be
automatically removed and the report will be processed by an admin.

Regards,

Alexander N. Sørnes