[Wine] Re: Programs don't install on WINE

steve22 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 24 09:25:42 CST 2010

First problem;
When I go try to go to the CD in the terminal it says there is no such file. I looked at the icon for the CD in the GUI and it's called Cuzzle%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20
Second problem;
Since I can't get to the CD in the terminal but I can in the GUI I go to the .exe file, ChuzzleSetup.exe, and right click. In the pop up menu I click open with and a new pop up give me a list of things to choose from. The only Wine in the list is a directory and I can't open a file in a directory.
So I can't read the CD in a terminal and there is no Wine file in the options to open a file in. Result is nothing happening. Somewhere something is missing. I even tried entering ~/.wine in the pop up list as an option. It says no such file.
I know this program works because several years ago I installed Wine and loaded Chuzzle and it run fine, that's why I chose it to test Wine this time. Now there isn't even a icon on the desktop, at least several days ago when I started this test I was able to get an icon, it didn't do anything but it loaded that much. After that I completely remove Wine and started over.