[Wine] Re: WoW WOTLK => Patch 3.3.2 kills my fps....

fpsxtreme wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 24 14:38:07 CST 2010

I know this doesn't help your problem at all ... but it isn't you OR Wine ... it is simply the patch. Blizzard updated several graphical strings in the latest two patches and if you check WoW's technical forums even people running the game natively on Windows and Mac are having the same issue.

So it is actually on their side not yours  ^_^  tweaking in-game settings can make some moderate upgrades to your performance but basically until the next patch comes out with Ruby Sanctum you are kinda SOL