[Wine] Re: wine image resizing (anti-alias)

artheus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 24 16:01:51 CST 2010

Okay! Thanks for that!

But.. In Windows this  resizing works great! These symptoms are not visible at all in Windows. The images gets resampled, and looks smooth.

About the aspect ratio, It's the resizing function which is having trouble keeping that.. As I can only drag horizontally, which resizes the whole image automatically. And I thought that function would at least try to keep the aspects..

But are there any solutions to how I can force resampling of the images?

Cheers,
Artheus