[Wine] Re: Sketchup 7 and proxy settings.

RedRedWine wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 25 00:58:35 CST 2010

vitamin wrote:

> Then it's not using wininet to connect to the network. Which means Wine is not using proxy for other things.

Ok, I've searched on WineHQ and the internet, but could not find any info on enabling proxy support.

Does it mean I have stuffed something else up in the user.reg or another configuration file somewhere so wine is not aware of proxy settings?  [Embarassed]

What other settings/files should I check or double check?

Thanks Vitamin for the help.  :)

Cheers,
RRW