[Wine] Re: mouse pointer disappears in the window of apps under win

guy_c wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 26 02:34:46 CST 2010

guy at guy-desktop:~$ free
Mem:        315292     307696       7596          0      10588      81676
-/+ buffers/cache:     215432      99860
Swap:       923696     185208     738488

When I installed Ubuntu, I let it reformat the 60GB hdd and set up the spaces itself (w/o my intervention)

I suppose that the failure to allocate trigged a swap, freed some ram which finally allowed the allocation after what it stopped displaying the failure message and did run winecfg