[Wine] Re: Master of Orion 2 on Mac OS X

naufrago wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 27 13:16:08 CST 2010

The terminal is really starting to irritate me. It keeps giving me errors when I type the commands in from this site:
http://davidbaumgold.com/tutorials/wine-mac/

Based on what the guide says, it seems my version of Xcode may not be up-to-date, since the C compiler failed to compile a ton of crap... So much effort for one little game. T_T

Also, why would running Leopard on my computer be unstable? I don't have any problems with it. When I got it, it was pretty near top-of-the-line, and it's held up well. I'm never paying that much for a computer again, though.