[Wine] League of Legends - Beta in Wine

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 27 21:29:51 CST 2010

lastrogue wrote:

>> I am also having a problem with the EULA after running lol.launcher.exe.
>>
>> I can read through the EULA and the "I Decline" button is available and the "I Accept" button is grayed out. After scrolling down all the way in the EULA normally the I Accept button should become available.
>>
>> Has any one else ran into this?
>>

> Not sure if this helps at all but here's the terminal output after the point of hitting decline:

No, what happens before is, however.

Start the program in a terminal according to the FAQ and create a log
file until you get to the "I Decline" button.  Then exit the program
using the break sequence (Cntrl and the letter C at the same time) in
the terminal session.  Post the log file on a site like pastebin.com and
then post the URL here.

James McKenzie