[Wine] Re: Fallen Earth

Coala wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 2 10:00:40 CST 2010

hia. Now i am at the same step as you. after allot of tweaking and fixing i got the game to patch and run smooth and swell. Only problem now is the mouselook problem. I have not yet tried patching whine, but all in due time. There are a few other application that have mouseissues. I know wolfenstein Multiplayer have the same problem as we do, so if we can start trying patches we might learn something.
Ill keep trying. please keep me updated on your progress.

Coala