[Wine] Anti-Aliasing in Wine

Milena wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 4 09:52:03 CST 2010

Hi Everybody I have a simple Question

It has been asked before but how can I get Anti-Aliasing to work in Games ?
I know it can be forced through Nvidia-Settings but only with OffScreenRenderingMode=backbuffer and since the default mode is fbo (and most Games need fbo for proper Graphics) it's not working here at all. If I enable Multisampling I get the Option to enable AA in Games but it does nothing. I'm just curious other people report they use AA in their Games, is it possible with fbo ? I have a nvidia gtx275 and use the latest drivers and wine version.