[Wine] intuit site builder

firebeast wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 4 16:03:55 CST 2010

I was trying to run intuit site builder in WINE, but cant seem to do so.  Intuit is in  no way *nix friendly.  they require that you  use firefox for windows or ie6 I think.  anyway, the miniature site builder lets me download the larger version in firefox under WINE, but then it wont open the setup file.  Even if I tell the file to be opened via the WINE program loader, it doesn't work.  The file will start to open, bring up a task bar icon for a few moments and then...nothing.  I've tried the latest version of wine and the older stable release, neither work.  I'm on Ubuntu Karmic 9.10.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.