[Wine] Re: First real installation attempt- Warcraft III

StartedTheFire wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 9 19:01:37 CST 2010

I have a dell xps 430 and everything is standard. It has like 4 cpu's or something.

Sorry but I didn't catch what was going on with this OpenGL stuff. Is it something I have to download? Sorry I'm an idiot but what is it? I googled it and I still don't know what to do with it.

I downloaded a new driver for the graphics card, though. Now there are a bunch of annoying mac-like animations whenever I open/close/minimize something or move things around or whatever. How do I make them go away?