[Wine] Super Pro 9.4 / USAF question

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Mon Jan 11 09:17:28 CST 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:39, Marcelo R <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Any ideas on what to do now?
> Thanks!

Now might be a good time to wait for someone who is better at reading
Wine logs.... Using some native DLLs might reduce the amount of
messages, but I've got no idea if they are at all related to the
crash...

If the crash prints a stack track, you should post that as well... (It
provides info on which code crashed)

Filing a bug might be an option as well, but the 3rd party patch might
make it hard to reproduce.

If you have some time, read up on WINEPREFIX and play around with
different Wine settings. (Windows version and virtual desktop are the
most obvious candidates..)

Maybe I'll dust off my old USAF CDs sometime...

Gert