[Wine] Wine 1.1.35 DirectX error on OS X

ryan woodsmall rwoodsmall at mac.com
Mon Jan 11 16:21:54 CST 2010

> Same problem in 1.1.36.  Any other OS X users got DirectX working properly in 1.1.35 or above?

Yes, works fine on both 1.1.35 and 1.1.36 on my Nvidia-based MacBook and MacBook Pro.  Are you building from source, using a packaging system (MacPorts, Fink) or using a binary distro (WineBottler, etc.)?  I build from source, and haven't had any issues as of late.  If you're building from source, you'll need to set some environment vars:

http://wiki.winehq.org/MacOSX/Building#head-bb5b6fd3afe25cb8966175a15f5e3a5ffc1d3098