[Wine] Re: guild wars disappears

Shirtbogger wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 11 21:13:57 CST 2010

I have a similar issue. GW loads the client updater page, but even getting 100% downloaded, the client crashes out and I never see a login screen. There might be music, if I had speakers/headphones hooked up (low priority, being as my other box is running on my TV with nicer speakers right next to it). I am to new to know how to find/do registry editing as suggested. I am using Ubuntu 9.1 with Wine 1.2 and as of this post, have clocked less than 24 hours with working on the operating system, non-consecutive and have most of my home-training in windows.