[Wine] Re: Memory Limitations for WINE 1.1.33 under Mac OS Leopard

tpatko wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 11 21:59:33 CST 2010

Dear Wine developers and Users:

Is it possible on Mac OS builds of WINE to designate an alternate locations for the user configuration files?  This is set by default to be /Users/$USER/.wine for all of the builds without using any special flags.

Is it possible to use some configure flags (or if necessary modify the source) to make the configuration files for my custom build of wine for example set to:

/Users/$USER/.customwine

This would be quite useful so as not to conflict with another WINE builds that might be on the user's system as my custom build of wine is really only meant for use with one particular application for which it has been optimized.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards,

Thomas