[Wine] Memory Limitations for WINE 1.1.33 under Mac OS Leopard

ryan woodsmall rwoodsmall at mac.com
Mon Jan 11 22:50:26 CST 2010

> Thank you for the tip.  Does the call to:
>
> wine winecfg
>
> then need to be run each time that a new WINE session is initiated to run my Windows program?

The first call of "wine programname" will result in the custom WINEPREFIX, if set, being created on the fly.  If it already exists, files will not be overwritten every time.  If you start a newer version of Wine with a WINEPREFIX that contains older Wine files, some housekeeping will take place, but it shouldn't (generally) break anything.