[Wine] NI GPIB-Device

icmeler wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 12 14:08:58 CST 2010

Hi everybody, i have  been using Ubuntu 9.04 with WINE version 1.01.
Yesterday i installed a National Instruments GPIB PCI card on my System.
Everything works fine under Linux i can communicate  with the connected GPIB Devices over device /dev/gpib0.

Now i would like to run a Windows program from National Instruments.
This program uses a gpib-32.dll from National Instruments.
How can I make a link(symlink) between gpib-32.dll and Linux device /dev/gpib0.

Thanks  in advance..