[Wine] Looking for developers trying to build Windows apps on Wine

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Jan 13 07:48:37 CST 2010

So far, Firefox (with msvc 2005) and a couple other apps (one using open watcom)
build properly on wine.  I'm pecking away at the problems that get in the
way (particularly cmd bugs at the moment).

If you're trying to build a Windows app on Wine by running your
normal Windows build procedure (as opposed to using winegcc),
I'd like to hear from you, especially if a bug in cmd or some
commandline executable that ships or should ship with wine is getting
in your way.

Thanks,
Dan