[Wine] Re: Garmin Trip & Waypoint Manager installs but won't run

tcwild wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 13 13:24:22 CST 2010

Beartooth,

Thanks for the response and info. I've concluded that Wine isn't really intended as a 'tool' for such things and moved on to use a VM running an XP machine, which seems to work. I've also found that 'Viking' (one of the many good SourceForge apps) will work, talks to my Garmin eTrex via USB, and the maps are free.

- TC