[Wine] Installing Wine on Mac OS 10.6.2

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 14 21:23:43 CST 2010

TheAndyBob wrote:
> Can do. I'll do my best to contribute my experiences. I am having a bit of a Free Type issue though. It's saying I need a version greater than or equal to 2.0.5. Some apps aren't running because of this.

I've found this as well.  Freetype comes with MacOSX.  Use terminal and
search for fonts.conf or font.conf (I cannot remember exactly which file
it has to be.)  The file has to be copied so that Wine can 'see' it.
Maybe someone else has the location.  I use Mike Kronenberg's Darwine
build system and it has to be in an exact location in it as well.

James McKenzie