[Wine] Installed new version without uninstalling old- PLEASE HELP!

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 16 17:53:48 CST 2010

jimmyUT wrote:
> Ok, so it installed... thanks for the help.
>
> It seems to work with every web page I go to EXCEPT my work's website... kinda weird.
>
> Does playonlinux support msie8?

If it does that would be a big surprise since Wine cannot support IE8
natively.

As to the problem with your work site's web page, talk to the
PlayOnLinux folks.  They may have an idea on how to fix it.  You will
NOT get help here other than those that might have an idea on what to do.

James McKenzie