[Wine] Error with excecute cmd-commands

pumuckl-bs wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 17 08:53:41 CST 2010

hello everybody,

I try to install the new (2009/2010) version of ElsterFormular. Installation stops with an error-message, that a file can't be found.

Within the mesage the failing command is listed:

cmd /C "echo %APPDATA%"

Currently I'm using wine-1.0.1 in Ubuntu karmic.

Typing

Code:
 wine cmd /C "echo %APPDATA%"

 brings the same error as the Installer of ElsterFormular.

With using

Code:
 wine cmd /C echo %APPDATA%

the command returns the correct value.

In Win XP CMD the first version works correctly as well as the second.

Because of having no chance to change anything within the installer from ElsterFormular, is there something that can be changed in wine to fix this problem?

Thanks for your support and sorry for my english

Pumuckl