[Wine] perfect world

dbch wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 17 17:13:59 CST 2010

I'm new at this. I've got ubuntu 9.1, wine 1.1.36. I followed the steps on the wine page. I downloaded the perfect world client. There's a little sideways rectangle on my screen. I left clicked to open with wine [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]windows[/COLOR][/COLOR] programs loader. I got a box saying:

The MDA or SHA1 value generated for the file does not match the value you entered as the checksum! Either the file did not download properly or the MD5/SHA1 value entered was not correct.

What do I do?

I have no clue. [Question]