[Wine] Re: win32 command line arguments

ouser wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 18 03:55:23 CST 2010

I don't try to execute the application by the UNC way.

I already mounted the appropriate windows share, as you can see in my mail I use the "./" as path so wine can find the exe it isn't a problem.

Now, as you mentioned I tryed to execute the application from wineconsole, but with the same results. :(

I set the datadictalias and projectalias with the set command and verifyed with echo, it's working, but if I execute the application I get the same error message so it doesn't pass the variables to the program.

How can I pass these variables to the application, and how can I set this thing in one click?