[Wine] Re: err:module: attach_process_dlls rpcrt4.dll

mikewstalbans wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 18 08:26:16 CST 2010

many thanks, but erm....that only works as a one off. I have added those three libs to winecfg libraries, but I still have to enter all your code line each time to open winecfg.
I had hoped that when I DID open winecfg I could work out how to open my wine programmes, but not so (sigh!). What was your point about "installed native dcom"?
If (o, ye of little faith, I should say "when") you manage to fix this for me am I likely to have the same problem every time wine updates?
thanks for your help.
mike