[Wine] perfect world

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 18 10:20:12 CST 2010

dbch wrote:
> Hi.  The link at the Wine Perfect World page doesn't have a download for Linux.  I downloaded the PW International client.  Its what I understood.
>
> I'm on Ubuntu 9.1

What I ment to say is download the program while using Linux.  It
appeared that you were attempting to do so from Windows.  The file needs
to be downloaded to your user home directory and then run from that
directory.  Some programs have difficulties installing in Wine if run
from a directory that contains spaces.

If you have already successfully completed installation, please advise.

James McKenzie