[Wine] Re: Battlefield 1942 on Mac os X

Capitaine Haddock wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 19 02:52:07 CST 2010

Oh no, please believe me that it was absolutely not my intention !
I'm just so new in the Wine world that I don't understand everything (and that I come find help here)...
I have already had success by installing and launching another windows application with this package http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/ and I read that it was based on wine... so I thought that wine was completely installed on my computer even if I hadn't installed it by the complicated method purposed ... (see my other messages higher)

Now you said me that Wine isn't completely installed on my computer I'll try to make it better !
Thanks