[Wine] Re: perfect world

dbch wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 19 16:05:29 CST 2010

Hi.  I saved it to that directory and it downloaded and showed up in my Wine directory under Applications :)

I clicked on it, it asked for a server, I selected Patch1 (it was either 1 or 2 to choose from);  then there was a bunch of setting options - flowers, sky etc and I didn't touch anything;  it updated the client and I clicked Start.  It seemed to load and then the green bar stopped just after half way.  And the first time I had a jewel cursor on the screen.  After that attempt I enabled the Wine virtual desktop as the HQ page suggests and now there is no cursor visible on the client screen.

I have tried running it a few times.  The bar loads very quickly until that point just after half way and it stops.

When I have tried to close the Wine desktop window it says that the client is not responding.

Thank you for your help.