[Wine] Re: Wine Installation issues on Snow Leopard

Iamapplenerd wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 19 16:11:26 CST 2010

> First you need to run:
>
> sudo port sync
>
> from the command line. Then you can install the wine-devel port.
>
> Chip

Thank you for your helping me sync my sources.  When I use the above command, terminal asks for my password then processes for a little while and responds:
Warning: No index(es) found! Have you synced your source indexes?
Error: Synchronization of the local ports tree failed doing rsync
port sync failed: Synchronization of 1 source(s) failed